AWT has integrated in its general policy the sustainable development and the respect of the environment.
Indeed, we commit to put together as much as possible all useful and needed measures for the environment, i.e.:
- Packing materials for moving are recyclable cardboard boxes.
- Used packages are retrieved from our clients and given to a specialized society in recycling.
- A controlled consumption of gas
- At the office we use as drafting paper the sheets that are already used
- Water and electricity consumption are under control (measures were taken to turn off the electricity while lunch breaks, to control the air conditioning or the heating system...)
- The selecting of boxes and papers in our offices
- The use of recycled paper for computer hardware